.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, August 28

Blah

My first post...fun...I was just on looking at Jitterbugs and saw blogs. Thought it'd be fun. I wonder if anyone looks at these? hmm...I'm real bored but I got some work to do. Theres an awesome movie called Sabrina on at 7pm TCM (the one with Humphrey Bogart n Audrey Hepburn) ((the good Sabrina)) I can't wait till Friday Jitterbugs!! I'm going to wear a really really cute dress I made I hope ya'll like it! :) I also got to make a shirt for my sister otherwise she wont go...I dont know if she was kidding...Well I had a lot of fun at lindy in the park!! it was my 2nd week for that and I love this Jitterbugging!! yay well more another time bye! ((hugs))

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hello SuzieQ!

welcome to blogland. we're glad you are here.

Onionboy

8/28/2005 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home