.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, August 28

so bored

I'm so bored...I wish i could go out and do things instead of sit around and be so bored. The best things that happen to me are always cut short...then i have to wait so long for more. I'm not 100% sure how to post pictures...i'd really like to it'd make this more interesting. I'm so confused, too. I don't understand my crappy homework. Maybe it's because I'm so tired I'm running on less than 4 hours of sleep and a liter of Mt. Dew. yum. Mt. Dew....That stuff is like drugs...It's prolly just as bad for you, too. Does pop really make you fat? I hope not..tomorrows Monday...that makes everything feel like crap. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday are the worst days ever...no fun things to do. :( ummm yeah so it's a little freaky...my geometry teacher is in my lindy class...yeah...its kinda funny, too...for some reason I think it'd be a lot better if he actually came on Friday nights, too. Not sure why. It'd just seem normal I g uess...hmm...I told him to come last Friday and he said he'd come this Friday...wow thats confusing. Hopefully I'll update pretty often. I'm kinda not suposed to use computer...that's a looooong explanation, but I'm not getting into that. If you read this please comment! I want to know people are actually reading, so I'm not wasting my time! ((hugs)) bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home