.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, August 30

water drops

Did you know if you accidently get a notebook wet, and it dries, the red and blue lines will look all tye-died? It's cool, but it only works if its an acccident. You know the nicest people are nerdy dorks? Since i'm at a new school for just this year, I don't want to make friends...but i did with 3 senior nerds. They're hilarious and nice. I really despise my age people they're immature, self-centered and rude! Anyone 2 years or more older than me absolutely rocks! So today I "sold some of my soul" for a dollar. yep...it's a joke but hey...I made a dollar! SO I thought I'm going to do that on Ebay...sell my soul! See how much I can make for free! :)
I really hope I can go to cowtown! my rents are talking about it tonight so by tomorrow I'll get a final answer. If I do go...I'll be all alone...hopefully I'll know SOMEONE! Anyway...I got to go do that ebay thing and then sew all night! :) I 'll leave you with a poem/thought from me...((hugs))

What would happen
If we had another opportunity
To do something differently
Would we take it and make the change?
Or live with how it's been?
All along wondering
What it would've been like
To take the other road,
Choose the other door,
Or pick the other option
Always thinking,
Never knowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home