.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, August 31

insomniac

I swear i have insomnia. I can never ever sleep! and if I do sleep, I wake up at least every 45-60min...The radio doesnt help anymore...neither does writing or sewing...hmm Is insomnia curable? It doesn't bother me only getting 2-4 hours of sleep anymore though. OH well I guess it doesnt matter. So I'm not selling my soul on ebay...no one bids it'd be pointless. Are vampires real? There was a show on about Dracula. It was all about his lair...pretty interesting, but was Dracula real? I'm really gullible, so I kinda believe it. I used to believe IT (the clown) was real for a couple weeks after I saw it. It's a freaky freaky movie. Man I can't wait till Halloween!! or at least Octber! i absolutely loove haunted houses. I'm always the entertainment for people waiting in line, too...not on purpose...I just get freaked out easily...this vampire at Haunt last year chased me all over the parking lot until he got in trouble with his boss :) Who wants to go to a haunted house with me this year?! I really want to go to mystery manor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home