.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, January 29

..::'::..

This weekend was great. I had a very fun time at Troy and Merinda's. ((thanks for inviting me))

My voice is messed up today. I try to talk and I either croak or "honk." I'm not sick...It's just my voice. I hope this goes away.

I haven't felt like sleeping much this weekend. I don't have anything to do, I just don't sleep. Last night, I counted all my coins and I have about $60 in coins...it's crazy! (That took me awhile to count)

I don't really feel like typing right now...Eric finally sent this picture of my eyes. (Thanks) Bye for now. Hope you all have a great week. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Schmendrick said...

Don't get sick! I'll feel horrible about all the cocaine I gave you if you do.

1/30/2006 12:18 AM  
Blogger Schmendrick said...

If I didn't have cocaine, what was all of that sniffing about?

Oh, wait... maybe it's a virus.

Well that sucks.

1/30/2006 10:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

might i remind you dear schmendrick, you live in a school zone, penalties are doubled for drug violations.

i think this means if you go to jail you get TWO sweaty bunkmates named bubba.

1/31/2006 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home