.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, January 26

Remember me??

Wow I haven't updated my blog in so long. I know it makes me such a horrible person. :(

What is new?
Not much...life is...well let's just say that I'm here. It's not horrible, but it's not good. It's just lukewarm, I suppose.

I haven't done too much today. I plan on going to a couple fabric stores in a little while. I have these gorgeous dark red striped pants that are just too tight for my liking, so hopefully I can find some fabric that matches fairly well. These are my favorite pants in the world, although I wouldn't die if I had to give them up. Then some other lucky thinner girl will have gorgeous dark red striped pants. :)

My hand feels like it's crushed. I had a couple arm wrestling matches earlier today. haha I'm such the tomboy, but my outlook is girly. I love hanging out with guys 50x more than girls. It seems like guys have way more fun. I remember a couple weeks ago I was wearing a dress, and a group of guys were playing football. I just had to play, so I joined in with my dress on. It was very fun. I love wearing dresses, but I refuse to be held back because of a dress. haha I can see me (when I'm of age) at a bar taking down all these shots while surrounded by guys rooting me on.

I curled my hair today. It looks really cute, to me and everyone else who said they liked it today. I'll probably wear it this way tomorrow night at Jitterbugs, too. My "bangs" are out of my eyes! :) I hate them in my eyes just as much as everyone else.

I can't wait to learn Balboa on Monday. I've always wanted to know how to do it.

Oh my god!!! On March 12...Micheal Buble is coming to town!! And guess what March 12 is?? My birthday!! :D My dad is getting me tickets, and I'm so incredibly excited. I really wasn't that excited about my birthday, but now I am very excited.

5 Comments:

Blogger Viv said...

I remember you!! You were one of those really cool dancers at Friendship Program. Thankyou so much for coming. You did a great job. See ya Friday!!!

1/26/2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger Viv said...

... and thanks for posting, FINALLY!!! :-)

1/26/2006 6:26 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Hey! You're welcome. (and thanks for posting)I'm going to try really hard to keep this updated lol See you Friday, too! :)

1/26/2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Balboa is going great! I think I'm catching on fairly quickly. :) yay

2/12/2006 3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

1/31/2007 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home