.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, September 20

Tuesday...

**Does anyone know where we meet Thursday night for cowtown?? Is is at the Sheraton??**
I'm practically broke now bc last night i spent a bunch of money on super cute shoes and a super cute shirt...oh and i did sign up for my charleston class in october so that was alot too...im down to 30 bucks...i ineed some petty cash!

i was going to complain about something but decided not to bc i dont like people complaining constantly...Kevin i just recently read your comment about wanting to hear the story...not now maybe another time remind me k?

http://deathclock.com/ awesome site...i forgot when i was going to die though...anyway great show called my name is earl on tonight and then the office yay...so im going to go do my damn homework so i can just relax...tomorrow is wednesday...

do ya'll think tinker-bell is a good costume idea for me? i think itd be cute, but then ive always wanted to be an elf...bye ((hugs))

((don't pay attention to the songs below, they were just stuck in my head))

cut my life into pieces
this is my last resort
suffocation no breathing
don't give a fuck if i cut my arm bleeding
-papa roach "last resort"-

Babble Babble bitch bitch
Rebel Rebel party party
_ex _ex _ex and dont forget the "violence"
blah blah blah got your lovery-dovery sad-and-lonely
-Marilyn Manson "This is New Sh*t"-
(sorry if i offended anyone, but its a catchy tune!)(not saying i love the guy just this song is catchy)

Everything's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
And everything is so messed up…

…Everyone is changing
There's no one left that's real
So make up your own ending
And let me know just how you feel…

-Puddle of Mudd “Blurry”-



4 Comments:

Blogger Viv said...

Hi!!! I think we do check in at the Sheraten. It's going to be fun. See you there!!

9/20/2005 4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

check in is at the sheraton begining at 6pm. the dance will follow that starting at 8pm. the sheraton is at 1615 howard. come in the door facing howard street, look for the jamborama sign and follow it. i think a devestatingly handsome man will be working the check in desk... well sometime over the weekend anyways.

9/20/2005 5:43 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Okay thank you so much! I'll look for the handsome man

9/21/2005 7:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that's "devestatingly" handsome man.

9/22/2005 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home