.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, January 26

Long Night

I know this is a rather large picture, but I really like it. My sister took it of me at Joslyn in December, and I had no idea she was taking it. I might have...and that's why it turned out so well. I like it. It has somewhat of a James Dean dramatic look.

Speaking of my sister, I bought a lot of fabric tonight (the majority is for her) and I must get a dress done for her by tomorrow. I'm going to be up all night, not that I mind because I usually stay up quite late anyway...I hope it turns out okay, the fabric is beautiful and she pointed it out before, but it was very expensive. Luckily, I found it on sale tonight. I hope she'll be surprised and enjoy it.

I have to copy this CD I have, to prove to this guy that it is what he would consider "bad." I swear people are so uptight sometimes. They got to let loose and have a good time while they can.

Bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Viv said...

Hey Good Job, You posted again!! If you want to see pictures of us dancing at the Musium they are on my blog. See you tonight.

1/27/2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Schmendrick said...

That's a pretty cool picture.

1/30/2006 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home