.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, September 13

ouch

oh my god i flippin hurt my finger this morning with a shaver...it was in my drawer n i was rummaging through things and wow it like sliced off some skin...grr it wouldnt stop bleeding for awhile...tomorrow is wednesday...yay one week till cowtown!! im so excited does jitterbugs have a halloween theme? i want to make me a pretty pretty costume :)

"you're ugly and i hate you."
-j
im at school bye ((lots of hugs))

3 Comments:

Blogger Viv said...

Hi Suzie! This is Viv from jitterbugs! I finally got to see your blog! I hope your finger feels better soon. See you tomarrow.

9/13/2005 5:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! There is a Halloween Themed dance. Last year I was a kitty-cat. MROW!

9/13/2005 6:29 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Hey Viv! Thanks for posting, I'll have to check your blog out, too! See you tonight.

THanks Eric! See you tonight, too.

9/16/2005 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home