.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, September 12

monday monday

So... yesterday, jitterbugs was fun, except for all the wind. it hurt my eyes real bad and must've trigged allergies bc my nose was getting itchy and runny...so thats why i left a little early...im still feeling groggy and for some reason my back kills.

I watched 3 movies yesterday...fox n hound, sleepy hollow, and brothers grimm. the best was fox n hound! :) the other 2 were sooo lame! do NOT waste your m oney on brothers grimm blah! ow i was putting in an earring and it wouldnt go through so i made it, and it made a new hole and oh my god it hurts. thought id share that with ya'll :)

yeah well...besides my grogginess i suppose i'm fine :) except for all the crappy homework i got to type up and research bye ((hugs))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home