.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, April 16

Crisis!!!!



I'm in a major major crisis right now!! I'm hoping someone can help! I need (1) male lead who knows quite a bit of Charleston (Basics, Tantom, and w/e else) to come dance 1 or 2 songs with me. I'm doing a presentation for a class, and I'm having absolutely no luck finding a lead! :( It's devasting that something so simple can turn out to be completely impossible!

Here's some info:
My school is on 15656 Fort St, AND I AM OFFERING TO PAY GAS TO AND FRO!!!! (That's my bribe :D ) My teacher said that my presentation can be whatever day my guest is available. BUT it needs to be presented by April 28th. The class is at 1:45pm. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!! :(

((I've already asked Billy, Greg, and Chris. None of them really ever talked to me about it again, so I'm taking that as a no...))

6 Comments:

Blogger Schmendrick said...

How much charleston?

4/17/2006 1:15 AM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Well, there's always Tacashi. I don't know if he's up to date on tandem charleston, but he's got the regular stuff down. You can also try Tim (both big and little Tims, really) and of course Nate or Jonathan. All of them are great charleston leads.

4/17/2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i can try to do it on the 24th, if i am feeling well enough, and i'm not that good :-(

i wish i was more help for you.

4/17/2006 9:54 PM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Troy also said he'd be willing to help. Does this presentation have to be in living color or can you pre-record it? That may be a way you can get one of those guys to help you out.

4/18/2006 9:20 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Well, it should sort of be live...not a requirement...so if you know someone who could do it if it was taped, I suppose that would be fine...I'm doing a little more searching. I contacted Josie to contact Brian...so we'll see about that...and then I'll probably talk to Troy.

And thank you Eric for volunteering. I'll let you know, okay? Sorry I wasn't able to attend your ice cream party. :(

4/18/2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i just want to make sure you have a back up plan, because i am not supposed to dance for two weeks after my surgery, but i will try.

4/19/2006 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home