.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, March 14

Gorgeous

No Michael photos up yet :(

mmm So today at Super Saver, I saw the most awesome guy. He was wearing a fedora, a long jacket, and suit. You just can't resist a guy in a fedora! :) I have such a wide variety of "awesome guys"...anyone who's grungy(to a certain extent), really different, and of course vintage. Everyone has a different idea of what those groups look like...my ideas are quite broad, but I don't feel like sharing.
I don't have school for the rest of this week and all of next week, so I'm really eager (and hoping) to get a decent amount of sewing and painting done. I'm such a slacker! tsk tsk This little fabric store (Just Fabrics 90th & Maple) I often shop at is holding a "fashion show," and I'm thinking about participating. That'd be a great experience. You can only show one piece of work, so I'm assumming I'd be wearing it?? I don't know, I'll have to find out.
Sometime soon I'm hoping to finish a layout/template I'm working on for my blogger...HTML used to be so easy...I think it'd be cool to have my own layout for my own blog. Maybe that's just me.
*Breakfast Club is playing at Dundee Theatre Friday and Saturday at midnight! (I'm going Sat.)
*Bemis Underground gallery opening Friday 7pm-9pm! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

when is this fashion show? do you need your fan club there? ;o) Good luck with the HTML writing. I prefer letting someone else do that work.

3/14/2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

PS. I talked to Lindsay & Josie. The Jitterbugs Arts & Crafts show is June 2nd. Woo!

3/15/2006 2:55 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Awesome!! I'll have to get working. lol

I'm not sure when the fashion show is, but if people want to go that's okay.

3/15/2006 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home