.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, April 15

Laundry...

You know you need to do your laundry when...the only comfy/pj pants you have to sleep in are jeans. :) Sadly, that's the situation I'm in at this moment.

Tonight's Midnight Movie was a mere success! haha Three lovely people (5 including me and my dad) went to see Monty Python and The Holy Grail. What did I think? Interestingly Funny. I enjoyed it, and probably would enjoy it even more if people were not reciting the whole movie! grr lol

**NEXT FRIDAY!!!!
*REAR WINDOW* Once again, $5 Dundee Theatre. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be there yet. I've seen it sooo many times...

3 Comments:

Blogger Schmendrick said...

I've never seen "Rear Window", but IMDb's summary seems interesting; hey, if it's Hitchcock, I'm up for it.

Anyway, it's pretty much impossible to watch the Holy Grail with ANY of its big fans without getting quoting. Of course, last night was just ridiculous. If you're going to quote, do it right - in unison so that you're intelligible.

4/15/2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so long as my nose isn't still swelled to watermelon proportions, i will go if you are.

4/16/2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

sweet

4/16/2006 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home