.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, March 16

Sweet Dreams

Wow...for about the past week I have been having  super freaky dreams. I don't understand them, they are pointless (well...maybe not), and quite hard to believe. I'm not going to tell you about all the dreams I had...just because. Well, here's a part of one dream I really enjoyed: The lead singer of Venaculas (a local band) and I were dating...very very interesting. Well, I have no objections to that. :) Anyway, I hope I stop dreaming soon...or else I'll just stop sleeping. That's a simple solution.
Here's a random thought: Cucumbers are delish. mmm
I wonder if there's anything to make hair grow faster. I've heard about hanging upside down for 5min everyday, but that's too painful...If you didn't know I'm growing my hair out to see what it'd look like. All of my elementary school years and middle school years I had hair down to my knees...oo I have a picture! (I'll post it later) I don't necessarily want it that long again...just about below the shoulders. Anyway I'm bored....
Image hosting by Photobucket


3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

haha, i had the craziest dream last night too. i dreamt that lindsay was dressed as Cher and some dude was dressed as Jesus in white vinyl. not too sure what that means...

3/18/2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Hey kiddo, I'm not going to The Breakfast Club tonight. Just so you know.

3/18/2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Suzie is the coolest ever!

3/23/2006 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home