.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Friday, April 21

Gidget

Hmm...there is quite a lot to write about. I won't go into too much, though.

**I haven't felt very well this afternoon, I'm not sure why. One possible explanation, would be the fact that I ate 3 pieces of slightly moldy bread. Yeah, sick and unfortunate I know. I didn't even realize it until my mom was about to eat some...ugh.

**I will be at Jitterbugs tonight ((and tomorrow night)), but later in the evening. I don't think I will be going to the midnight movie. Reasons: (1)seen it 10x (2)saving energy for Earth Day....Yeah, those of you fortunate enough to not be going to those workshops, should definently go to Earth Day.

**For the past two days I've been played 2-hand touch (that turns into tackle) football. Yesterday was in a skirt, and that was very fun, not the first time, but still just as fun. I was hit in the eye with an elbow yesterday, and today I slammed into someone and hurt my nose. hehe Football is so fascinating, with running, jumping, shoving, hitting, grass-stains, mud, bruises and blood. :) I have a huge addiction to being a tomboy...but at the same time I'm such a girly girl. My dad noted that I was quite similar to "Gidget" (if you haven't seen the movie...what a shame). I enjoy my girlish tomboy personality. I know there are plenty who frown upon me, but what difference do they make to me? :)

**Don't you just love it when you think you know someone so well, and then you find out surprising information?? I love it...Maybe it's because of my natural curiousity. Here's some "surprising" information about me: I've got my future planned out. Solid? I hope so...but things can change in an instant. Most people my age, or even a little older, have no idea or even any thoughts about their future. I'm proud of myself...I'm hoping to go to New York ((last resort is Chicago)) for Fashion Design College...then I'm heading off to Seattle. Yes, Seattle. Shocker?? Shouldn't be. I do not like the sun/heat/tornadoes. What better place than Seattle? :) During all this, I will most likely be continuing swing dancing. That is if I continue through the rest of my high school years.

**I'm hoping that next Friday at least one of my "friends" will come. (all my friends are guys, so no guy wants to dance that bad) Although, one of my friends were so close to coming to Lindy in the Park & Dark! So, there is potential there...

This is all for now...I'm probably going to sleep, so if you know my # don't call me!!! :| See most tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I love Gidget! Not much else to say except stay away from moldy bread (or anything else moldy) if you can help it. ;o) Hope you feel better soon!

4/21/2006 5:42 PM  
Blogger Schmendrick said...

Seattle is gorgeous.

4/22/2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

www.youtube.com

4/22/2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

THANK YOU!!!!

4/23/2006 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home