.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, April 23

Life Hints for the Intellectual Soul

((don't' ask about the title...it's late...))
**So, my weekend has been phenomonal!! :) It all really started at Earth Day...what an excellent time I had. Got a lot of neat stuff, heard great bands, listened and supported great causes...For those of you whom I did not tell, I also ordered a recycling bin! :) I'm excited to receive it!! Jitterbugs tonight...or I should say "last night"...was very interesting. I did like it small and intimate, but I was insane!! I don't know what was up, but I was very very outgoing and loud. That's cool, though, it happens often...but not always...afterwards, a few of us went to Caffine Dreams. I filled out an application, so everybody PLEASE hope that I get that job!! :( My choices are running slim to none!

*There is a job I know I'll be doing during CWS...working parking lots...hey, if it pays well, I'll do it! I don't know if many know, but I'm desperately trying to save up to go to New York next summer for "summer fashion school." It is all summer, so sadly, I will miss SOO much dancing...but I will be experiencing an excellent opportunity for my future. :) That's the bright side to that.

*Well, I must go type up my poems that I will be submitting into contests tomorrow. :) Maybe I'll actually win one of these contests! It would be an EXCELLENT jump start to my New York summer savings!! ;) If you'd like me to post them, let me know!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed the coffee run, wrong location, not cool.

4/26/2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Oh... :( You should've called! Don't you have my cell #? If not, get it Friday. (I'm not stupid enough to post it online haha) There'll be another coffee time...

4/27/2006 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my thought, get those damn cell numbers!

4/28/2006 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home