.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, September 5

Monday...

I had a great weekend, I'm glad it was 3 days...me and my sister were in the labor day parade it was so much fun! We rode vintage bikes...yeah...well not much more finishing up a hoodie to wear wednesday (i made of course...its weird but cool) soo friday will be like the first time going to jitterbugs without my sister...freaky...sorry this is short dont want to get in trouble bye ((hugs))

3 Comments:

Blogger Schmendrick said...

What did you do in the parade?

9/07/2005 10:42 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

ride vintage bikes :)

9/08/2005 6:45 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

are you just going to be my annonomous blog commenter friend?? :)

9/08/2005 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home