.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, September 8

Almost Friday! :)

I'm so glad this week was short! I don't think i wouldve made it..ugh...tomorrows friday, jitterbugs, yay. i burnt my wrist on my iron...it hurts, it was late at night and i wasnt thinking or awake...oh well another scar. saturday im going to go see brothers grim. it looks awesome.

i was going to write something but i decided not to bc i dont like to just tell people everything about me unless they ask ill spill everything

i dont know why i can never sleep...when i sleep i feel like im missing out on life. but i remember a long time ago someone told me when you cant sleep its bc people are thinking of you..i dont believe that bc who would be thinking of me??

SO heres a random thought floating in my head (like all my thoughts)...I feel like saying it so I will...i always defend the aholes(not sure if yall approve of bad words) the aholes treat me like dirt, and im the one who gets caught and i take the blame and defend them even though theyd never do that to me...thats pretty much why ive been to 3 different schools in the past 2 years...so i stick up for them and become the untrusted one...

ugh...i think about the past too much, i hate it...i wish i had a reallly persuasive or just a nice/fun/caring friend that will just tell me its not my fault and just be there...((sigh)) thatll be a great day/life when i get a friend like that :)

well im going to go type my paper now, so i dont get in trouble, blah...well ill see all you fellow jitterbuggers tomorrow night...ill be the loner sitting by myself :( bye ((hugs))

"I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know someday you'll be a star, in somebody else's sky
But why can't it be mine?"
-Pearl Jam-"Black"

"..Can I be your friend?
We'll forget the past
Or maybe I'm not able..."
-Fuel-"Shimmer"

"...nothing's alright
nothing is fine."
-Papa Roach-"Last Resort"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home