.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, February 1

Casablanca

Casablanca is on tonight at 9pm (Turner Classic) and I absolutely love that movie. (and Dr. Zhivago) It is so well made and the actors are excellent. Humphrey Bogart...mmm "...Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine..." :D Who wouldn't walk into his gin joint?!?

Not too much is new, just felt like posting so no one thinks I neglected my blog. I slept all day yesterday, so I'm all refreshed and "better"! :) Although, I was never really sick to begin with.

I have an idea of how I'm making my dress for the sweetheart/pink dance at Jitterbugs. I have everything I need, I just have to convince myself to start early enough so that I'll have it done. I found some awesome pink chains to use in the dress, too. I'm posting a rough sketch of what I had in mind. It isn't great, and probably will turn out differently, but it gives you an idea of what I'm thinking...if you were wondering. (I doubt you were...but who cares)
(It doesn't want to accept my image, so nevermind no sketch, be surprised!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i can't wait to see it, i will just have my one pink shirt on... and jeans

2/02/2006 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home