.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, February 9

Option Enrollment is a Sweet Thing

So, not much is up. Actually there is, but it's just not that important right now. I'm super excited for this weekend. So much fun stuff! :) I hate it when my weekends aren't busy or I can't do anything because I'm stuck at home. I like constant random business.

Dr. Zhivago is on tomorrow right afterschool and luckily gets over right at 8pm, so I can head to Jitterbugs early. I have to make sure and finish every little detail on my dress, so I can be able to devote my full attention to that great movie. I'm kind of tired, though, but I'll force myself to work on it tonight.

It's probably a bad thing if your heart hurts, huh? Mine does at random times....I think mostly when I drink pop/caffinated drinks. I don't want to find out what it is, though, because if it's bad I'd be depressed. Maybe just a little sad. But personally, I'd rather just live on...Besides if I fix my diet to be A LOT more healthier, I should be just fine. My food consumption is quite the unhealthy one...consists of anything chocolatey, salty, crunchy, spicy, caffinated, or just anything absolutely delish. :) A healthy diet wouldn't be too terribly difficult. We have just as much healthy food as we do junk food. I just happen to pick the junk food more.

I sold my very first item on Ebay! I feel quite proud of myself, although I wasn't quite sure of what I was doing...I think it all worked out alright. Let's hope...

Well, I suppose that's all I have to say at this moment. See everyone on Friday! ((wear pink)) I won't be sleeping on Friday like I did last week. Ill be sure of that. Bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

susie is my lover

2/10/2006 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home