.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, March 4

Art

I finished my painting/art...I said I'd post it, so here it is. If you go to my photobucket pictures, there's other "angles" to look at it...The colors do not show up well at all in any of the pictures...maybe tomorrow I'll take it outside if it's sunny...that could help??...also the second word at the bottom left is "ART"....Pictures don't do such a great job of showing my art... :( Oh well....
Image hosting by Photobucket


4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

very cool. I can see the crayons okay in this pic.

3/04/2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Holy cripes, Susie.

I'd love to see that up close.

3/04/2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Thanks...hmm I suppose I could bring it to Jitterbugs this Friday is you really want to see it??

3/04/2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

I think a bunch of us should just talk the commitee into doing a Jitterbugs art show. I'm sure we could talk them into it...most of them are artists, too.

(yes, if it's not too much trouble to tote around)

3/06/2006 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home