.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, February 28

Boring...or Uninterested?

Saturday at The Meeting Place (11th & Howard) 8pm-1:30am there is salsa dancing with a lesson from 8pm-9pm. The cover is $10. (and they do have a wine and spirits bar, too) I don't know if anyone was interested, but I thought I'd post it just to be nice.

Tomorrow night I'm going to get my red dye from Retro before I head over to Travato's...that sounds like oodles of fun...I don't know if I'm going to dye it before this Friday, though...I may just do it Saturday. Nobody will see for awhile, though...Is anyone taking the $10 Fast Lindy class on Monday night?? (7pm at LaVista)

I've been in such a great mood lately. I'm not sure why...I really have no reason to be, but I guess I don't really have reason not to be in a good mood either....It's nice to be in a good mood, though...
I decided something else, I think I want Micheal Buble to be my birthday jam...haha....You know what would be even better? If he was actually right there singing a song to me. :)

This is one random little post....

4 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Woo $10 fast lindy - I'm pretty sure both Kristin and I will be there.

3/01/2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Sweet...Then I'll see you there

3/02/2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

i should be there too.
i like your new background!

3/02/2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger Mae said...

My husband and I will be at the fast lindy class too!

3/02/2006 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home