.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, February 20

Dreadful Addiction

It's official...I'm an Ebay addict. What a horrible, yet awesome feeling. I've put two more items up for sale. I figure if I sold one, hell I can sell more! haha...wow. Anyway, today was okay. Way too much shopping for my liking...but it was okay because my dad was shopping and he rarely gets anything for himself, so I survived. :) My sister leaves for New Orleans at 10am. I haven't decided if I'm going to see her off yet. I probably will, because not seeing her for a week...yeah I should go. It's late and I'm bored, but not tired. There doesn't seem to be any good TV on either. How unfortunate...well I guess Silence of the Lambs is on, but after seeing that 4x it gets a little old. I'll find something to do...Cleaning sounds like fun, I suppose I'll go clean...These flowers looked very abstract and beautiful. I couldn't resist posting them even though I despise flowers. (They die instantly and most smell funny)
Image hosting by Photobucket


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home