.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, February 25

She didn't know who Joe Strummer was...

So, with the input of a few other people, I've decided to put a deep red color on the ends of just my bangs. The blue looked cool, but it was too subtle. And I'm just not a fan of subtle when it comes to some things. I'm not sure when I'm going to go get the dye, though. Either this weekend or next weekend for sure. You all will just be surprised. :)

I left Jitterbugs early last night, because I thought I would sew my sister's dress before she got in tonight, but I didn't do anything but eat...ugh. After I type this up, I should go sew it. It really doesn't feel like she's been gone a whole week. It went by so quickly. Oh well, I'm still excited to see her. :)

I can't believe there's only two more weeks until my birthday. I'm kind of hoping on that day, it will turn out like Sixteen Candles. haha I doubt that'll happen.

Has anyone ever wanted some scene in a movie to happen to you? I can think of a couple that I'd want to happen to me. The ending of Pretty Woman (doesn't everyone say that lol) and the kissing scene during the pouring rain in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Those are the top two I've always wanted...

I guess that's it...

5 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Yeah, I get where you are coming from with the movie endings. I am sure you'll have a great birthday even if it isn't a Sixteen Candles ending. :o) Happy Birthday!

2/25/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

How do you know I didn't want that scene? lol That'd be pretty funny if that did happen, though. "Under Cover" does sound much better. You should make that brand of underwear! I'm sure it's not taken.

2/26/2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i want to ride off into the sunset like cleavon little at the end of blazing saddles... with NO mention of spankys undies.

2/26/2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The sole reason for what I am about to say is to cause a big on line fight: of course she didn't know who Joe Strummer was, cause Mick Jones was the real talent behind that band...

2/28/2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

oh whatever Eric. :P

2/28/2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home