.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, February 21

Test

I took this personality disorder test about a year ago, and thought I'd try it again...yep Here's my results for this year:
Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 66%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 66%
Borderline |||||||||||||||| 62%
Histrionic |||||||||||||| 58%
Narcissistic |||||||||||| 46%
Avoidant |||||| 26%
Dependent || 10%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 66%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Haha, I took this too. I don't think you can take it too seriously. Apparently no matter what you answer, you are going to be listed as paranoid.

2/23/2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Schmendrick said...

Why would a paranoid person be taking a quiz?

It just gives THEM more information...

2/23/2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Yeah, I wasn't taking it too seriously, bc well, it's online...lol

2/24/2006 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home