.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, April 25

.·*¨¨*·information·*¨¨*·.

I'm not feeling well this week at all, since Sunday...so I probably won't post or see anyone until Friday or Saturday.

**Friday**Midnight Movie is "The Princess Bride" and I will be there, regardless of whether I'm at Jitterbugs or not.

**Saturday**7pm(?)-10ish at 11th and Jones Aroma's European Coffee Shop is having a grand opening and I was told by someone that dancers are encouraged to come and brighten up the place...Dan told me about it, and that's all I know. I will be there.

Oh and my presentation went very very well. They all loved my creative and unique computer skills...that's great...
I'm applying for a job during CWS to work in the parking lots. Hopefully I get the job...I need job experience.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ok, so like next friday, may 5 i should be well enough to check out the midnight movie, if it's a good one.

**deleted comment that had to do with work, ask me later**

4/30/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Sweet! I just posted the movie for this week. So, what were you going to say about your work??

4/30/2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i mean i will TELL you later, i don't want to cause any problems for myself with work.

4/30/2006 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home