.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, March 4

Hair

I bought my red dye finally. I'm putting it in tomorrow...it's going to be funny to see reactions. Went to Diavolo at the Orpheum tonight. It's kind of like Cirque on the Bravo channel. It was amazing to see how people can be so athletic and strong...wow. Also, if some of you want to see the art "in person"...I was thinking that I could possibly bring it to Jitterbugs Friday...Let me know if you'd want me to do that. I have lots of homework I should start...Bye

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

your hair is cute

3/06/2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger Mae said...

I like it too. I noticed on momday night, but the class was so intense that I forgot to mention it to you.

3/07/2006 11:21 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Suzie's Jitterbugs Cake

I think you should be able to click on the link and see a picture of your cake!

Happy Birthday!

3/11/2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

It's Sunday and it's yer birthday!!!

Happy birthday SuzieQ!

3/12/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Viv said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZIE!!!!

3/12/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Thank you! :) ((all above))

3/13/2006 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home