.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, March 12

Birthday!!

Wow...I have had an excellent birthday!! :) Starting on Friday night...thank you Jitterbuggers! I really appreciated the birthday jam, the song (Troy/Merinda), the cake (see first one below....thanks Becky), flowers, and everything else!! You guys are the best/sweetest people ever. Thanks a bunch for starting off my birthday great! Saturday...I can't quite remember...oh I bought some art supplies...nothing too terribly exciting. and Sunday...oh lovely Sunday. I was planning on going to Lindy in the Park, but once I got down there, decided not to, instead I went to Zio's...mmm pizza. Opened some gifts from my family, and...Micheal. Micheal, Micheal, Micheal....AMAZINGLY AWESOME CONCERT!!! He is a great performer, and a very nice guy. He came out into the audience, but I forgot to whip out my phone and take pictures...BUT at the end he told us all to come closer, so I got right up there and there are some semi-good photos on my phone. I think the pics are great compared to the crappy phone. Once I figure out how to transfer them (and how much it costs) they'll be up here. I also got a t-shirt....mmmm Micheal. OOH and he sang Fever!!! :) haha Another great thing, I've just learned my option form into Westside High was accepted!!! yay!! :)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Jitterbug Cake...yum

Image hosting by Photobucket
Dairy Queen cake...mmmm
(There was one more normal cake with COokie Monster and Big Bird, but you'll have to wait until the film develops to see it :( 


2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! cant wait to see the michael pix!!

3/13/2006 6:28 PM  
Blogger Mae said...

I second that!

3/14/2006 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home