.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, June 21

Three More Days...

Three more days until I'm done working...tomorrow/today (thursday), Saturday, and Monday!!! Then I'm done forever!!! Ugh never again will I make such a terrible mistake! :| Some of the other workers and fans are nice and talk to me and that makes the time go by...Of course there's always the creeps...Speaking of creeps! Today I stopped into Subway (13 Howard) and the same guy who asked if my hair was the natural color made my sandwich. He looked for the best tomatoes and put four on (usually I only get 2, 3 if I'm lucky), searched for the best cucumbers but apparently none in the bucket were good enough so he went into the back and got six cucumbers and put them on my sandwich and then the mayo/lettuce...and at the register he waved me off and said okay, goodbye. Your done! I was so confused...but basically I got a free sandwich. I do not like to be given things...It makes me feel like crap. Yeah...anyway....

I was thinking about wearing a really poofy/formal pink dress on Friday to JNO...Yes or No?? I'm going to wear it one of these Jitterbug nights if not this Friday...Oh maybe I won't wear it. I think I'm going to the Summer Arts Festival and a "party" at the 13th St Coffee Shop, so I don't think it would be appropriate to wear a poofy pink dress. Well...nevermind.

Hmm...so, is it normal to have nightmares about your job?? Or does that just apply for jobs that you hate with a deep passion? :) I don't think I told anyone about the Taste of Omaha, but the last day I worked it, I went straight from there to Lincoln for fashion camp, and that night I had nightmares that people were coming into my dorm and buying tickets from me but they wouldn't listen when I told them that it was over, and I fell asleep with their money in my hand and they would get mad at me...ahh!!! :( Just last night I kept waking up every hour because I thought "no I can sit down (sleep in this case) while I'm on duty!!" And I'd wake up thinking I fell asleep at work......AH!!! grr

I'm going to sleep now...I don't have to work till 4pm, so that's good I can sleep for awhile, but I need to go to the fabric store to get fabric for a couple people....Any requests post now or before 2pm!! :) Bye

3 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Dreams...bah. Dreams about work...bugh.

6/22/2006 5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poofy pink...I would like to see that. Is it going to be something you made?

6/22/2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

dreams about work are totally normal (i think). I have them all the time. Less so with my current job- probably because i love it. But I have had tons of dreams about some of my other jobs.

Are you going for a Molly Ringwald look? I would like to see the dress- maybe it'll be good for next year's pink party if we have one at JNO.

6/23/2006 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home