.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Friday, June 16

Puppy!!!

I'm back and I am sooo glad. My roommate reeked and talked too much, the beds were horrible, pillows horrible too, rooms disfusting, didn't get taught anything, almost threw up my brains, and missed my puppy!! :( My dog turned the corner of the kitchen, walking normal, and abruptly stopped and looked at me and then was like "She's back!!!" and ran over and cried for a good 5min! :)

I did not learn anything new though...it sucks. Some girl taught me how to do pin tucks and about 3 or 4 girls had this designer guy from OK do their entire dresses. The thing I made was awesome. (click for more pics)
I loved it, but I sold it to someone awesome I met for $25. She also bought 2 other dresses (the bed sheet and fancy frilly ivory) and 1 skirt (the illusion print). Total of about $60...Another girl bought my retro green 70's dress I made. :) I made a quick $70!! But for some reason I have $80...Oh well the more the merrier. I only have one skirt ("jungle print") and one dress (black with stripes one) left "for sale." ( clothing wise) I finished a really cute corduroy brown with red roses print and ivory beading with a ribbon on it....$15 :) If you'd like it. The label isn't on it yet...but it will be. Here's a picture...(click for more pics)
So, anyway. I feel like I'm doing very well!! :) I don't know a lot of techniques yet. I think I'll maybe take lessons at a fabric store. Someone told me I should...and then next summer I'm going to New York, I just have to decided which one soon.

I have to go finish up the Beckies' purses for tonight. So, I better go get on that...I have no time to just rest and relax!! Ahh! Starting at 10:15am tomorrow I work at College World Series for about 12 hours a day for a week and 4 days?? I have a couple days off in there...I just didn't count them. Bye!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you suzie.... e-mail me
Kate

6/19/2006 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home