.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, June 6

Writers cramp from typing...Is it possible?

The internet is such an addicting slippery slope. (I remember that term from a debate class...I also remember ad hoc) Anyway, I'm looking at one thing and then that leads to another which has another link that spawns off into ten more places and wow the page I'm on now is completely irrelevant to where I began. It's interesting yet annoying....

I've been doing quite a bit of thinking lately...not so much about anything in particular...just lots of thinking...I feel like I am very selfish and not thankful for what I have, but at the same time I am very thankful and not selfish at all. Confusing, yes...I feel like I waste people's time and energy (mainly speaking about people taking me places). I constantly want and need to be busy for my own good, but it seems like I "force" people to do what I want and take me where I want...No one has complained or said they are sick of taking me everywhere, but I can sense it. I don't have to be told these things, I just have a way of sensing when I need to go away. A lot of the time I do make sacrifices and don't go where I was "dying" to go, because the other person wasn't all that interested...but...I don't know. There's only...about 7 more weeks until I'll be legally allowed to drive, so I guess this isn't that big of a worry.
I know it'll be awhile before school starts up again, but I can't stop wondering about how I'll turn out after being re-submerged into public school. This year at private school did nothing but piss me off and build a strong hatred for rich asses who aren't thankful and need more more more and see someone who has less than them and laughs hysterically....yeah but anyway back to public schools...I'm really hoping that it will go very smoothly and have no jagged edges...and that the two years I have left will just float by, but not too quickly. I do not want to re-live my first year of high school again...ever. I've had two strikes already and hopefully I will not have a strike three...because then...well, let's not imagine a strike three, eh? I think I'm fairly okay now(for the most part) and I have more sense and sanity...

Anyway, let's forget about all that. There's plenty of time before then! :) In about 14 hours, my summer(maybe just my June) will officially begin to fly by! I'm excited, but at the same time I'm not. I need to find some seriously strong sun-screen so I don't even get a hint of a tan while I work this summer...I'm excited to work at the Taste of Omaha, though!!! As soon as I get a break, or I'm off of work I'll be in line for the ride I rode last year. The very creepy (and not the good creepy) ride workers gave me and my friend a free ride. hehehe Those portable carnival rides are the absolute best. They are so dangerous and risky and at any moment it could just crumble to the ground. :) Actually any ride is dangerous for me...I never realized I was "skinny/small" until many of the rides with those bars for a seat belt wouldn't hold me in. Yeah, it is scary, but more fun. I do have to literally hold on for dear life or else I will tumble to my death. hahaha wow....

About 4months ago I almost killed my precious puppy, Hank...not on purpose. We were playing with thread and I threw it away and I guess he went after it and instead of getting the thread he got a needle...I was very very sad and depressed, I love my little (he's not little) Hankie. I can't really imagine life without dog hair all over my dark colored clothing. :) No, but really...I love my dog, he makes me feel special and happy because he needs me to live and I need him to live...I can't understand how people can really abandon and neglect their animals. They are too sweet and loving to deserve such cruelty...just look at any animals eyes and tell me how you can possibly hurt it. :(

Late nights are the worst time to write/talk because you will just keep going and spill things you don't want people to know...so I think that is where I will end. Oh, and this little purse is still "for sale" until Thursday. There will be another one someday I'm done with it, it's just a matter of taking the picture...I'll be up for awhile longer, so email me if you're up, too. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger SuzieQ said...

hehehe oh yes, there is a good creepy...to me anyways.

6/06/2006 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home