.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, June 10

uh-oh

Hmm...I think I should stay at parties longer, usually we do...but we didn't quite know how to get home and so we needed to leave somewhat early. {{But, Becky your party was tons of fun!! Thanks for inviting us! :) }} We made a quick pit stop at Crackel Barrell because it was on the way, and wow since I had a lot of Mt. Dew and it was "late" I got a little coo-coo and the manager there asked if I was okay...I think he thought I was dying or choking...yeah. hehehe I know Mt. Dew's not good for me, but it taste good and makes me hyper. :)

So, I'm waiting for my laundry to get done...still. I have to pack tonight or tomorrow morning because at 6pm I leave to go to the fashion camp....and I have to work 10-430. Geez I'm a busy girl! I should be at JNO this coming Friday...but it all depends because Saturday I work at 10am at CWS...yeah.

So, Becky(Bex) I forgot to bring the purse you'd asked for tonight!! So sorry. I had just gotten off work and basically came straight from there. :( Sorry...I'll be sure to have it with me at other Jitterbug events just in case I see you. I feel horrible, let me know if you still want it too!! :(

Merinda and Becky (other becky) your purses will be done...June 18th. I'll have them at Lindy in the Park. :)

I suppose that's all...nothing too fascinating at the moment...bye...

4 Comments:

Blogger SuzieQ said...

My dog keeps smelling me...I think he smells a girl dog, or lots of people.... :P

6/10/2006 11:25 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Ahhh- I had this all typed up and now my comment disappeared.

I was saying that since I just woke up ten minutes ago, I won't be ready in time to get to Lindy in the Park so I will plan on being at JNO on Friday, so if you're there, I'll get the purse from you then! Thanks!!

I'm glad you had fun at the party, thanks so much for coming out!

6/11/2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Suzie, when's your birthday?

6/12/2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

March 12...I didn't know there was computers here...

6/13/2006 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home