.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, July 10

bored...

I was bored and felt like posting...so I got an awesome rainbow belt in the mail today....it's cute. hmmm I'm making a dress/top right now. I'm really not sure what to put on it though. Maybe when I'm done with the outfit itself I'll post it up and ask for input.

For the next week and a half I have to wake up ridiculously early for driver's ed. I have to take it for cheaper insurance...but a week from this Friday I will be an official legal driver. yay And please don't make any stupid comments about "oh i better stay off the roads" I am a surprisingly very good driver. Well...except for my minor road rage...hehe. I'll have to fix that.

The Godfather is on Friday @ Dundee. $5 Please go. :) I don't remember who said they were going, if anyone did. Sorry. :( Sarah's birthday is Saturday. I might bring munchies Friday. :P

Well, I probably should go do something productive...like sew. :) Goodbye....I'm wearing my pink dress on Sunday at Lindy.

Jazz on The Green is Thursday. Please go. 7-9pm...it's free. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

a) I'm going.

b) It's supposed to be in the hundreds this weekend. *barf*

7/10/2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

-Yay!!

-Ugh I know! I hope they predicted wrong like always. :) hehehe I don't like summer weather. :( Where's the cold breeze??

7/10/2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home