.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, July 6

New item!!

((NOW AT ETSY))
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If it doesn't sell in a month, I'm keeping it for me!!! :) :) :) hehehe Even though I could definently use the extra money ((especially after discovering the wonderfully expensive, but very awesome, fabric at Joann's last night)) I think I'd rather have a super awesome creation of my own than money. :)

I'm working on a couple little handbags, too. One of them I'm using the little green bows, courtesy of Merinda. That handbag is going to be so fun...I'll probably be done with that...afternoon-ish tomorrow ((well, today now)).

I got an application for Hancock the other day, so hopefully I'll land a job there...but if I don't then my next option is Zio's...if still no job then I'll try my original place I was thinking about: Homer's. At least I know I sure wouldn't have a boring day at Homer's there's plenty of diversity coming in and out of there [saddle creek/downtown]. :) Yay diversity! haha

So, JNO tomorrow night? I really don't know if I will be there...maybe later on when it's free to get in...or maybe I will go, I think I do have a few dollars someplace...hmmm we'll see. I really do need to sew a ton, though. Apparently I'm selling my stuff at the state fair?!? I don't know it's all a blur.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

JNO is half price if you bring your fan tonight!!!

7/07/2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Yay, I was really glad for that! Although I did find a whole $10 in a box!! hahaha Oh well. :)

7/08/2006 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home