.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, July 2

Games Galore!! :D

Well...this was sure a fun night. My sister and I just wrapped up a couple games of Memory, Sorry, and PayDay. God I love board games. :) hmm Chutes and Ladders is a lot of fun, too...I should play that soon. So, we were taking lots of pictures and little movies. But I'm just showing the pictures. The movies were hilarious, though. Especially the ones when we didn't know the camera was on.

I've decided I'm going to wear my pink dress tomorrow. Then walk around the Old Market and have people stare because one person looks different than them.

July 14th is The Godfather @ Dundee midnight movie. Please go and productively waste 3 hours or so of your life with me!! :) ((sarah's birthday is the 15th)) Pictures are below...
^That's the very old {it's the best} version of Sorry^
^These are my segregated cards for Memory ((once again the very old {it's the best} version)). Adorable ones to the left, ugly ones to the right :) ^^(left)Willie Nelson (right)Our mom^^It's Santa Claus....^
^....And Big Bird^

5 Comments:

Blogger Schmendrick said...

Mmmm board games.

7/02/2006 1:06 AM  
Blogger Viv said...

I used to love playing shoots and ladders! We should have another game night soon. This time however; people would only be allowed to bring and play the games they did when they were a kid. What do ya think?

7/02/2006 2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Mommy!

7/02/2006 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That brings back fond memories, it was the same Memory game I got for Christmas, maybe when I was about six. I loved that game, though my siblings always beat me!

7/03/2006 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Board games were THE thing, all there was back when I was young, I will admit that Sorry was my very favorite.

7/06/2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home