.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Tuesday, July 4

Happy 4th!!

Wow, what a 4th of July! :) Two words: "Missouri Fireworks" hehehe My dad's buddy bought a ton back in March, and we got a bunch from him...It was quite awesome to say the least. Well...another new thing this year was that we finally had our first real firework mishap. I could've been in the hospital...maybe even all of us! :( [if you don't know what an artillery shell is don't worry about reading] So, my dad unwrapped an artillery shell to put in the tube and as he was doing this he put the shell in with the ball facing down...in my head I thought 'I really don't think that's right', but I took it set on the concrete and lit it. Walking away, there was a very bright flash and I knew something wasn't right. Well, the shell blew tube up and exploded on the ground and also set fire to a small bush....all because it was put in upside down. I should've spoken up, huh?

We have a ton of leftovers...it seems when you have too many fireworks you get overwhelmed and you don't know what to shoot next, so you ponder about it over a few roasted marshmellows and then you get too tired to shoot anymore. :) haha Well, I'm kind of exhausted...yeah, words I never utter...but I am, so I think I'm going to go to sleep...or sew...I have a cute top that's coming along great. It's too big in the upper area for me, though, so I may attempt to sell it on etsy or wait until the next JNO Arts/Crafts night...I bought a few pattern making books on eBay and I thought they were pure crap until I actually looked through them last night. They are really really helpful!!! I'm really excited... If anybody wants me to make them a skirt [for a price] let me know ((via email with hip&waist measurements: suzie-slobo@excite.com))! I think $25 is what I'll charge...I don't know, I haven't quite got the concept of pricing things. :
See you all Friday...maybe. I might not go for certain reasons, but I don't know...we'll see. :)
Bye



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're ok, let me know about the item we discussed, there is no hurry.

7/05/2006 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home