.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, January 29

monday, monday

I signed up for the midwest balboa fest this weekend. And now my Christmas money is pretty much all gone. I also bought a switchblade/lighter combo. It's so cool. ...I don't have it yet, but when it comes I'll let you know. :) I'm excited for that balboa thing, though. I like dancing bal....I just don't do it that much. I don't know very much/am not too terribly well at it...but I'm hoping to take away some good tips and learnings. :)

Sooo in about 40min I'll be sitting here with nothing to do for 2hours...that's why I was smart and decided to load 6 episodes of CSI to watch during that time. I'm sooo excited. I never ended up watching that episode at 1a last night...I watched the 12a one, and then I kept dozing off during the one I wanted to watch. :( Oh well. Tonight I'll be babysitting my adorable nephew...yeah, I decided I do really like him. :) I don't know if I'll like the new kid....but we'll see.

Story time...soo I was over babysitting the other week and I open up some choco pudding, and he walks over to me acting real shy, holding his puppy, and asks, 'can I pease have some?' and ohhh it was adorable. So everytime I've eaten choco pudding since, I think about that. He also says my name a lot....'susie'. Although I've come around to liking and enjoying him, I still do not want kids...okay bye...

1 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

I disagree-- you're pretty good at bal.

2/03/2007 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home