.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, January 18

life=a big pile of shit

yeah it does...but I'm sick of complaining. It really just makes everything worse than it was. :( So, you'll never know why my life is so shitty. And you'll definently never understand. You just cannot unless you've experienced a similar situation.

I really really needed to go to the bank tonight, but fuck that..."oh we'll go tomorrow" (next day) "oh we'll go tomorrow" (today) "why dont we just go tomorrow"...

Sooo in gym today...we played volleyball...yeah and anyway, I was standing around and a ball jut brushed past my head real fast, and this guy was like "holy shit she didn't even flinch!"...hehehe That was silly....I've noticed that lately. I don't flinch anymore. People can throw shit at me or try and hit me, I won't move. hmm

I had a relatively good day today...there isn't too much I can/want to share with you. I was planning on watching 4 hours of CSI: tonight...but I don't think that is going to happen. I'm so tired and don't feel well...I almost passed out at school today. It was great...I think I'm just going to fall asleep (or just lay here in my room) until this person calls/texts me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home