.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, January 8

hello.

Haven't posted here in awhile....so I don't expect people to even read this. but that's alright.

edited this too

I haven't been dancing much lately....I go to jno...but dancing, not so much. I don't know why. I just don't. Soo maybe this friday I'll dance more.

I need to get a job. But I really don't know where I should work. I've been hinking maybe I'll be a hostess somewhere...I figure that wouldn't be too terribly difficult. I don't know. I kind of wanted to work at Homers...but I don't know...and then I wanted to work at a coffee shop, like cafine dreams, but apparently they don't want me. Neither does Aroma's...grr. Maybe I'll just do them jobs I did last summer. That's an easy four or five hundred bucks...but then again I hate baseball. and I hated workin there because I was in the sun for 2 straight weeks. it was gross. So maybe I'll just work the taste of omaha. yeah. maybe...Well, that's about all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home