.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, February 12

It's late...

Yes, it is quite late. I got home from Ruth's about an hour ago, since it was already so late and I was fairly hyper I've decided to type up a paper I have to type eventually, so why not now? Anyway, Ruth's was so much fun...Time just flew by. I have to post a joke Dan made, because it's probably one of the funniest I've heard in forever. (I won't get it exactly right, but hopefully it'll still be funny. Although when it is better spoken)


Mickey and Minnie Mouse were having marital problems and so Mickey decided to go to a marriage counseler by himself, so he could tell his side of the story. At the end of the counsel the counseler asks Mickey, "I don't understand why you want a divorce because your wife is crazy." and Mickey responds, "I said she's fucking Goofy."


Oh what a great joke. Eric your sheep joke(s) were priceless, too. haha

So, I guess I will have a birthday jam. I think it would be fun...I don't know who the dj will be, but if one of them happens to read this, I think I want the birthday jam song to be Fever. I decided that's an excellent song. Not too fast, not too terribly slow.

Well, I should start typing my paper, I titled it "The Underestimated Glory of the Arts." :) It's a great thought provoking paper...After that I have to find something to keep me occupied until 6am (when I have to be sure my sister is awake.) hmmm....

2 Comments:

Blogger SuzieQ said...

Yes, I think that's the one.

2/12/2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, that was the version

2/12/2006 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home