.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, May 20

Ahhhhh

Not feeling too well right now. I have a horrible headache...horrible night to add to it...Details of that don't matter. Just a summary of how everyone has someone to talk with, relate to, or be with, and there I am sitting back and watching all alone. Kind of brings tears to my eyes...

I had a little problem with my tonsils this past week or so, and I was finally forced to go to the doctor. I'm actually taking pills (for the right reasons)! Amazing, it's been 2 years? Yeah, crazy...Maybee these magical little pills that helped my tonsils will help all the illnesses I have! :) yay

This is my last 1/2 (not even that) week of school...I may or may not be at Lindy/other Jitterbug events this week...I have soooo much work to do for Monday, it's not even funny. I will probably start a good portion of it now and listen to Sunday School. (haha that's such a contradiction if you ever listen to it, it rarely has anything + about sunday schooly things) Goodbye :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home