.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, May 17

Contemplating...

::FRIDAY NIGHT:: midnight movie Ninja Turtles!!!! Possibly going to Donut Stop after...

So, I'll start off with the blah things. I finish the Great Gatsby awhile ago...Now onto the movie. 1974. Wasn't too thrilled to watch it, because I know quite well that movies in the 70's basically sucked. (There are a few exceptions) And once again there is more proof behind that statement. The Great Gatsby (1974) is HORRIBLE. Crappy acting, crappy stage, crappy directing. I've only watched the first 30-35minutes, and it's that easy to tell. I HATE IT!!! GRRR

Is it just a mere coincidence or is there something more?? ((I know nobody knows some things about me, but let's just say I don't go to the same school(s) I went to last year.)) I continue to see the same two people very often for the last oh I don't know....8months maybe? It's nice to see them, yes, but why do I constantly seem to run into these two people? There are plenty of people I could run into...why them? I actually only enjoy running into one, the other not so much...I just can't stop wondering why we keep seeing each other. Fate?...Nah psh

My food intake now consists of cereal, bread, random snacks, cereal, cereal, bread. Yeah...I'm a little too lazy to look for actual food. I just grab what's easiest...and I feel the after affects. I don't have my "nutrients" and I'm a little weak. I just can't seem to get this whole food thing right...it's either too much or not enough.

I cannot wait for Will & Grace's final episode! I'm sooo sad, but at the same time excited!!! Kevin Bacon will be on!! yay :*

I'm going to go eat, and possibly head over to Troy & Merinda's...Bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just where is this famous "Donut Stop" and what makes it so good?

5/18/2006 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home