.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Sunday, May 7

And so it was...

This weekend hasn't gone quite the way I had hoped...well part of it. I awoke at 7am for absolutely no reason. Now it's 8:30am, and I have no means of transportation to Fontenelle. How perfect...

I went to the Donut Stop for the first time Friday night. Very interesting little shop, but the donuts were amazing!! Never ever before have I gone to a place were the Long Johns were completely filled with white creme!! Everywhere else it seems filled, but then you get to the center, and it's a big disappointment. It can't be too terribly hard to fill the entire donut. Maybe they do not have enough creme to go around...

The Rocky Horror movie was good. I liked it and it was pretty funny. I think it would not have been good outside of the theatre without that crowd! They were hilarious, threw rice at the wed scene, and sprayed us with super soakers. Ah what fun. I now know how to do the Time Warp!! yay now I don't feel so left out! :)

If the Far Beyond Frail show gets over before JNO is out, I may be able to get my friends to drive on over and check it out. :) Maybe...

**Does anyone know if Mick's ID's @ the door?**
Well, here's some week/weekend plans. There's not quite as much as last week...

Monday:
7pm-9pm Big Band @ The Meeting Place
Wednesday:
9pm-?? Sarah Benck @ Mick's Music & Bar
Friday:
6pm-10pm Nicholas Street Gallery Opening (1301 Nicholas St)
9pm-??? Far Beyond Frail show @ Mick's Music & Bar
11:59pm Mary Poppins @ Dundee Theatre
Saturday:
8am-12pm Farmer's Market

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunday : Lindy-in-the-park?

5/07/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

I *heart* the Donut Stop. :)

5/07/2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

Yes Lindy, but I figured that was a given.

*So, I went to Caffine Dreams tonight, and my Aussie bud was there and yada yada ...he's going to get me a job there! :D
((yada yada is from Seinfeld, it popped into my head just now...))

5/07/2006 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home