.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, May 18

Piggy!!


->So, I know I'm supposed to be saving my money for New York next year, but every so often there's SOMETHING on eBay. ugh I'm beginning to ease off of that, though. And my next rather large splurge, will be in a matter of minutes. I think it will be worth it, though. It's going to be for my sister's birthday. It' s not until July, but it's the last one they have so I put it on hold. I think it's a reasonable splurge. She does a lot for me and takes me to quite a few places. I know material things don't matter as much as the intangible, but I'll let it slide this time...she deserves it. :)
->Besides, I'll be working very very long hours this summer, so hopefully that'll get me in a good saving mood. Would it be okay to submit another application to a place if you had already applied quite awhile ago, but now you have more work experience??
-->MIDNIGHT FRIDAY NINJA TURTLES MOVIE @ DUNDEE!!!!!!!
-->June 17th 6pm Bright Eyes @ Memorial Park. FREE!!! (I might have to work all day :( )

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

go for it. apply again. then they'll know you're interested!

5/18/2006 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you mention the gift, so I call tell Sarah?

5/18/2006 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home