.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Friday, May 5

::~*Fiesta de Cinco de Mayo*~::

That's right it's Cinco de Mayo! haha Like I care...but I do in a small odd way. I'm going to El Augila to "celebrate." Actually just eat food and see how chaotic it is in the South O, and test out my hispanohablante!! aiiii! :)

So, I've just been having such an excellent week. Beginning with telling off some creepy teacher...yeah I didn't even get in trouble. ha Then getting caught with my knives at school...oh what a laugh. NO punishment! (I know wtf) Just a simple "I don't want you to bring them again." What crappy crappy authority. At my other schools, you get caught with a simple laser pointer, and BAM instant 3 day suspension. These incidents make me smile.

So, more wonderful smiling news...I got 2 jobs! :) One is working at the Taste of Omaha for three full days. The other is at the CWS, but not as a parking attendent like I had previously said. I cannot wait to work. I love to keep busy, get out of the house, and meet new people. It should be a lot of fun.

Today as I walked to the post office on Farnam, there was this absolutely indescribable guy. We locked eyes, and there was that connection. Not the stupid "love at first sight" bull, but more of a "I want to know more" type thing. Only once before has that happened. It's the best thing, and makes you feel so wonderful. It amazes me of how simple eye contact can tell a lifetime story...
I would write more, but...I think it's better said in my thoughts, rather than with words...

~Rocky Horror Picture Show, Tonight 12am, Dundee Theatre $5 ((IF YOU ARE SMART YOU'LL LEAVE JNO EARLY))

**If anyone wanted to know, I will not be at JNO next Friday May 12th. The best band I have seen so far is coming to play at Micks @ 9pm. David is so sweet, soothing, and friendly ((not fake either))...He would make anyone want to come see them ((Far Beyond Frail)) again. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Congratulations on the job! What is it?

5/06/2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

At the Taste of Omaha I think I'm "selling tickets" At least that's what I was told. and College World Series, I can either "sell tickets" once again or seat people. :)

5/06/2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home