.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, May 10

Intertwining Thoughts

I'm thinking of possibly getting my hair cut like the picture shown...maybe not right now, but in the near future. I cannot wait forever to have long hair. Maybe I will...who knows. Friday, turns out no "friends" will come, but who knows if I'll be there. I may just go binge out on donuts at the recently discovered Donut Stop...Over the summer, when things were...let's just say "different"...I gained 10 stress/guilt pounds...got very sick, lost it, gained 5 back, and now this week I gained the other 5 back...I know why, too. When a diet consists of: cereal, donuts, cookies, chips, and bread...things are bound to add up sooner or later. hmm Still contemplating what to do.

Today I found a new use for mechanical pencils...hehehe. I used this new discovery on two people, and they thought it was pretty cool, others thought opposite. What is the new use? Not going to tell ;) For me and everyone else who knows me well to know. Sorry :(

I yearn for bluntness and braveness/boldness from people...it's a long search with very few (if any) results. That's all I ask for in a person...well and the caring/listening trait as well...I wrote a poem about it, I had no intention of it becoming one, but it did...hmm A little random I suppose, but that's the way my mind thinks. Random, except it does not seem so random to me. Because in a way, it all intertwines in some way...


I had two poems published, and one of them could win me money...I'd like to post them if you don't mind...I don't like to title my poems, but I had to...

Change
What would happen
If we had another opporunity
To do something differently,
Would we take it, and make the change
Or live with how it's been?
All along wondering,
What it would've been like
To take the other road,
Choose the other door,
Or pick the other option.
Always thinking, never knowing.

Unattainable Attraction
That look in your eyes
When you think I'm unaware.
The words that you speak
When you think I don't hear.
Simple expressions to show the impossible-
The one thing hardest to explain.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home