.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Thursday, May 25

...*Bloodshot Eyes*...

Yeah, I have a serious case of bloodshot eyes. Not from illegal substances (hehehe), but because I'm "enjoying myself." Sitting on the computer all night...looking for entertaining things to do. I'm taking a lot of stupid quizzes because I'm so bored. Maybe I'll go play some games next...PopCap Games are fun, and Homestarrunner is fun, too. Wow, I need to get off this mind controlling computer.
Does anyone else notice how you can just get sucked into it? You get on real quick to check your email, or whatever, and then 4 hours later...whoa, I was supposed to do something 2 hours ago...It's horrible. I swear that the motive of the internet is to waste people's lives and make them feel like a failure. Anyone else agree?
Hmm...anyway. Tomorrow is the set date for when I'm getting a serger. Exciting...and that's saying a lot, because I'm not one to get really excited easily. I think it's the thrill of easy and clean hems/seams...that'll excite many people. ;) haha
I'm going to set a couple goals to accomplish bye 7pm Friday night...that'll make up for wasting all day today sleeping, eating, and sitting on the computer...It won't make up for wasting the day, because the day is wasted...you can't get it back...But it will compensate for the loss. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

www.youtube.com search lindy hop...you'll be entertained for hours...and if you get motivated, search hot pockets routine and learn that one so you can teach me.

5/26/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger SuzieQ said...

haha I think I will check it out...thanks for giving me more ways to waste time! :)

5/26/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Anytime!

5/26/2006 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home