.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Monday, May 22

mmm...exercise...

So I had a wonderful time tonight at the Meeting Place! THere was quite a few people there. I got quite the workout...geez. For those of you who did not go...shame on you! Now you must wait until September for the next chance to dance their and experience the wonders of sweating like crazy!!! :P It's nasty nasty...

I have so much studying to do for finals. I think of all the test days, tomorrow will be the hardest tests. Yeah, I think so. Not too well with Spanish and HORRIBLE at Math. ugh Well, I'd love to write so much more, but I have to go shower, study, and maybe sleep. I'm on quite the caffine high right now. 16oz of coffee 32oz of Mt. Dew....wow I'm wide awake. :)

I don't think I'll be at Troy & Merinda's tomorrow night...but maybe if something happens, I'll be there. Don't count on it, though. :( I'd like to experience it on a Tuesday night! haha Who knows it could be completely different than Wednesday nights...

Okay ,enough bye!
No Weekend Plans?
-Saturday: 8pm-1am Art/Poetry Slam/Live Music(Sarah Benck, Jazzwholes, etc) $6 cover 325 S 16th St (By King Fong's...it's the building with all the glass windows)
-That's all I really know right now...I don't know if I'll be at the above event. It sounds like fun, but who knows. I'm short on $$ right now. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

good luck on your finals!!

5/23/2006 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attend if you can, and GOOD luck with finals!

Oh, by the way, did you shower?

5/23/2006 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home