.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Wednesday, May 24

Blabbing to Kill Time...

Today (& every Wednesday) is $1.49 Waffle Cones at Goodrich!
Finals went...okay, I guess. Just finished Chemistry...made up answers on about 3 problems...or 4, no 5....I really enjoy Chemistry/Science, but just those certain things like percent yeild, actual/theoretical, ionic net equation, and balancing equations completely throw me off! :( Over all I think I did okay on all my tests. I have about another hour and a half to sit here and type...This'll be fun.

Do you guys know who Belle & Sebastian is? I recently found their CD buried among un-listened to CD's. :) I'm glad I found them...
I purchased a "book" online that explains how to make your own (dress/clothing) patterns, and I'm hoping it'll help me advance in my sewing skills. It looks like it will...My dad and I are going to go shopping for a serger sometime this week. I'm so excited to get one...then I will have everything necessary for sewing. Besides a studio...I was at the Hot Shops, and I know they have a few. There's also one above Retro in the Old Market, 5 stories above Retro...That'd be fun to watch the tiny people from above. And my last option would be the basement or loft in my own house...that'd be reasonable and free, but it's all messy with storage...so there's not much room now. Plus I'd like to get away so I can be distraction free, and not hear "Suzie!! Suzie!!! What are you doing!? Where are you?!" ugh...I'd kidnap my dog and take him with me to my studio...I think he'd enjoy a new scenery. I think for my next birthday, I'm going to buy myself a studio. I should hopefully have at least one job (I'm hoping for two) under my belt by August...and if I save my money wisely, everything I'm imagining should come together! :)

Is June 2nd still the arts and crafts thing at JNO, does anyone know? I finally convinced myself to let go of my art/clothes I made...if they fit anyone. I should start making more than "my size" clothing. That would be the intelligent thing to do, huh?

The one thing I like about summer (no NOT the free time, hot weather, sun, and swimming) is that everything is going on. Almost every night you can find something to do. It also all happens at once, so you have to make sacrifices, too, you know? I think next summer..eh two summers (hopefully I'll be in NY next summer) from now I'm going to join one of those volleyball leagues at Barrets. (40ish & Leavenworth) I don't like Barrets 1/2 as much as the Marleybone...but I think it'd be a fun way to meet people.
Does anyone know how to play guitar? I'm interested in learning so I can go sit in the Old Market and play...with my case open.... :) hehehe
Grr I swear the clock is stuck!!! There is no way I can write for much longer without making whomever reads this fall asleep...in 10minutes I have to go pay for a cute top I won...I'm assumming I'll win it...I needed more summer/breezy tops, so I thought eBay wold be a good place to go for that...I was right.

{*~Bye~*}

2 Comments:

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

I haven't a single plan tonight other than to call everyone (as promised a week ago) and find out what they're bringing and how they'd like to price it...I have a feeling since I have no idea how big or small everything is that some of the staging will be improvised.

5/24/2006 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
Miffy backpack used audi chertsey Search engine placement clarksville portable hot tub spas jenna jameson indexof Capital city coins  jewelry Lexapro 2.5mgday search engine marketing and non profit search engine marketing pago pago vw search engine optimization st martin engine improve placement search services Search engine optimization dillingham engine positioning ranking search chad Search engine positioning help chuuk Chairs stool

11/21/2006 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home