.::it's all here::.

...a failed attempt to translate thoughts and feelings into words...

Saturday, May 27

.::Mixed Feelings::.

*I added a new little thing on the bottom of the side bar...Not really sure why, looks interesting*
So, for the most part I had a great night...I shouldn't have left Becky's party, it was a lot of fun!! ((thanks!!)) I was really interested in checking out an art thing, it had live art (they were doing it right there), slam poetry, and live music...I wish I could've gone, we circled aruond for a good half hour for parking, then went to the building and they said "$6 and IDs"...my heart sunk so low...I honestly could feel it hit my stomach or lungs whichever one is closest to the heart... :( Well, 5 more years I guess...psh.

Sarah and I sat at Aroma's for 2 hours talking about dreams and life...And listening to other people's intellectual discussions about the world. That was relaxing, until I got up and fell over a chair...I don't know how often some of you ar downtown, but there's a white guy with dreds who plays the chello, and he's always down there playing and he's really sweet looking and nice...he makes me happy. So does the ticket taker at Dundee...I've seen him all over the place. We don't know each others' names, but we talk ... that's odd, but cool.

Anyway, the dress I wore to the party, I made two hours before I came. It was completely last minute. It turned out a lot better than I expected, though. Quality...well, we'll have to see if survives the wash. I found a pattern that has other sizes than my own, so I'm going to make two skirts for next Friday...hopefully they'll get bought, because I don't know what I'd do with two skirts that don't fit me. I want to use my serger so bad, but many people have told me to "watch the video and read the book" (it came with a free video) I don't want to, though!! :( Maybe I'll just use it one time tonight...no one will know... ;)

Well, I'm going to go sew my blues away...*sigh* Or maybe I'll watch Saving Private Ryan...it's on TV now. I like that movie...and a lot of others. Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

well, suzie i have some good news about the age thing. a lot of places you just have to be 18 to get in. So you have less time than you thought. I remember going to poetry slams and other stuff when I was under 21 and they were at bars that id'd. Sometimes they stamp your hand if you're over 21 so they know they can serve alcohol to you.

5/28/2006 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home